I had quite a bit of blog traffic this year coming from all over the world. I am thrilled that my posts have been a blessing to some fellow Christian sojourners. I am also deeply humbled that I was published several times this year by pastors.com, the official community of purpose driven pastors worldwide.
Here’s the Top 10 of 2016:
- I D.R.E.A.M. of a Church
- The Church Isn’t Meeting My Needs – Part 1
- The Top 10 Characteristics of the Average Unchurched Family
- The Erosion of the Family in America
- Why You Should NOT Give Money to the Homeless Person
- Why We Stopped Doing VBS
- The Church Isn’t Meeting My Needs – Part 2
- The Church that Canceled Christmas
- How the North Pole Became a Cultural Bridge
- Why Your Church Should be Doing Bridge Events Instead of Outreach Events
Thank you for your continued encouragement and support.
My passion is to equip church leaders to pursue God-sized DREAMs for their church.
My prayer is that this blog helps them to do that.
May 2017 be our greatest year yet!